Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 14:53
RSCDS Edinburgh is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our members and supporters.
Currently, members of RSCDS Edinburgh Branch receive the following benefits: -
- Discounted class fees
- Dancing Forth, our magazine, which gives information about forthcoming Branch events and other local events, plus interviews with and articles by local dancers, snippets of dancing history and background, and features on Branch-related activity
- Regular eUpdates keeping you up to date with what’s on in and around Edinburgh
- Periodic discounts to some functions and events
- 10% discount on shoes and accessories from Dancewear
- Discounted treatment costs at the Centre for Sport and Exercise (see Dancing Forth for full details)
- Eligibility to vote at the Branch AGM
In addition to this, membership of RSCDS gives the following benefits: -
- Able to attend Summer and Winter School, as well as other functions and courses organised periodically
- Scottish Country Dancer, a regular publication giving news and information along with copies of newly published dances
- Eligible to propose nominations to Management Board & Standing Committees at HQ
- RSCDS Membership through Edinburgh Branch costs £28 and helps with running both local activities and setting international standards, training and publications.
- Membership of Edinburgh Branch only, at a cost of £8, is available to those already members of RSCDS either directly via HQ or another Branch
- Discounts are available for Joint members as well as those under 25.