This policy outlines the standards required to observe when using social media. This will ensure that RSCDS Edinburgh maintained a positive image, is respectful of others and that content is seemly and appropriate.
RSCDS Edinburgh reserves the right to edit or amend any inappropriate, misleading or inaccurate content and also reserves the right to delete posts considered to be violating this policy.
- No pictures of anyone under 18 will be published unless we have the consent of a parent/guardian
- Adult Members who do not wish their image used, should advise us, in writing
- Anyone representing the Branch in a demonstration team shall be deemed to consent to having their image used
- Music will not be posted without permission, where appropriate, from the relevant musician/ band leader
- The site will not be used for commercial advertising without the prior consent of the Executive committee
- No content will be politically motivated